Have you published a book since the OWFI 2017 conference? Then we want to celebrate you at our Famous Authors Banquet on Friday night. All books published, traditionally or independently, between May 2017 and May 2018 are eligible to be featured if you are an OWFI member. Please fill out the form below by April 21, 2018. You'll be asked for the following information:
- The author's name is the name by which you want to be introduced. It'll go on the presentation, and it'll be spoken aloud by Jennifer McMurrain from the podium.
- Because your name will be spoken aloud, we'll ask you for pronunciation notes. If you think your name would be difficult to pronounce for someone from Oklahoma—we won't be mad if you do—give us some notes and help us pronounce your name correctly the first time!
- The title of the book you'd like for us to celebrate.
- The date of publication of the book you'd like for us to celebrate. You can only pick a date between April 20, 2017, and May 5, 2018. If your book was published outside of that date range, then it doesn't qualify. Sorry.
- A tag line or blurb. Make it 50 words or less. We're saving the majority of the space on the slide for your book cover!
- The front cover of your book, ideally with your book's title and author's name prominently displayed. Make sure it's in JPG or PNG formats, please. You won't be able to upload otherwise.
April 21st is a hard deadline, so get that information in today!! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail Jennifer McMurrain.