Wishing you could attend the Oklahoma Writers Federation Inc. 2017 Conference in May? Worried that your budget is busted and it will be impossible for you to go?
Even tho' this conference is one of the best bargains to be found for writers, we do have help available.
Full (two-day) and Partial (one-day) Conference Scholarships are available for qualifying applicants. Lodging and extra tickets, lunches or workshops are not included. Membership in OWFI is not required, but suggested. Applications for scholarships must be received not later than March 1, with notification of selection by March 15.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- February 1 – Applications for OWFI Conference scholarship open.
- March 1 – Deadline for scholarship applications.
- Feb 26 – Rescheduled OWFI board meeting. Chairman reports progress to Board.
- March 3-5 – Committee decision.
- March 5-10 – If no objections received, chairman notifies Applicants.
- March 15 – Last date for reduced conference registration fee.
- MAY 5 & 6 – OWFI Conference
Visit the Conference Faculty page and learn about the writers, editors and agents you'll meet.
Register now online or at the conference.
THE REGISTRATION DESK WILL BE OPEN May 4–6.
Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.